Skip the fight. See who's right.

Are you tired of having the same arguments over and over? Sure that if others could hear the whole story they'd take your side? Welcome to CouplesCourt.com.

The concept is simple: You make your case, others weigh in, and majority rules.

Want to get in on the action? Leave a comment!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Say what you mean

Here's one for you -- the old fight of you say you don't care but you really do care. For example, let's say someone asked if you could come over for a guys night. You ask her, she says yes, you say great and tell the guys you are coming over. All is well, right? No, she starts being short and irritable with you so what do you do? You cancel with the guys and then they are mad. Lose-lose every time. What do you think, Couples Court?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Yes! Yes! and when I say "yes", you know that I mean "yes.". You are 100% right, if every woman just said what she meant initially then 90% of all fights would never happen. Don't they know that they would be happier people.

Anonymous said...

Let me first say that I am a guy and I feel your pain. It's best if you bring this out in the open and let you significant other know that you need "GUY TIME". All guys need "GUY TIME" every once in a while to get our heads straight. Guys are childish by nature and we need to act like a child everyonce in a while. You can either act like a child with your friends every once in a while or with your significant other. May I add that if you act like a child in front of your significant other, you will probably be in a bigger fight.

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean..

Well not exactly. I don't have a girlfriend or anything, but I do have a gerbal named Frank. And sometimes, Frank is all "i hate sleeping next too my poop," but deep down I know he really likes it. I mean how do you live with someone like that. Really....
I mean Really!